Flavours of Istrian gems Rovinj and Poreč with lunch
Join this day trip to discover some of the highlights of the Istrian Peninsula. At the conclusion of hotel pickups in Pula and Medulin, you'll be transported through time where the Istrian Peninsula of Croatia may look a bit more like its neighbor - Italy. Within a span of 8 hours, you'll visit the hilltop village of Bale, explore Rovinj also called, 'Little Venice,' enjoy an Istrian lunch in Grizini and immerse yourself in more than 2,000 years of history in Porec. Tour includes a professional guide, hotel pickup and drop-off from selected hotels in Pula and Medulin, and Istrian lunch.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Professional guide
- sightseeing Rovinj and Porec
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Port of Rovinj, Rovinj Croatia
Like a fairy-tale settlement, Rovinj is jam-packed with small yellow and scarlet houses connected with cobbled streets and squares. This tiny gem has it all: the history, the culture, the cuisine, and you will love it!
Duration: 2 hours 25 minutes
Stop At: Porec Old Town, Porec Croatia
Our final stop is the city of Poreč, one of the most famous vacation destinations in Istria. Known for a long seafront promenade, great beaches, modern restaurants and numerous historical sights, Poreč will easily captivate you. The city highlight is the 6th-century Euphrasian Basilica, known for its beautiful mosaics on gold backgrounds.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Upon reservation supplier booking department will contact you and inform you about pick up location nearest to your accommodation.
Departure Time :8:20 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian/Vegan option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.