Flavours from the Sápmi lifestyle - Northern lights experience
Sámi life – This incredible evening gives you a glimpse into the flavors from the Sámi lifestyle and culture. Meet a local reindeer herding girl, Ida Maria In our authentic Sami tipi. You will enjoy the delicious flavors from traditional sami food
Northern Lights- After the dinner, we'll guide you by snowmobile through the dark arctic night to a place where the light pollution can't reach us with a 360-degree view over the mountain range.
* Local guides
* Traditional dinner by the fire in a traditional tipi
* Point and shoot camera with tripod
* Nothern Lights hunt by snowmobile
per adult from
What's included :
- Point and shoot camera and tripod
- Dinner - Flavours from the Sámi kitchen in a traditional tipi
- 1 snowmobile for 2 people to reach the mountains
- Arctic clothing loan, down jacket, pants and boots
- Local guides
What's excluded :
Sámi life – This incredible evening gives you a glimpse into the flavors from the Sámi lifestyle and culture. Meet a local reindeer herding girl In our authentic Sami tipi. You will enjoy the delicious flavors from traditional sami food where you will also enjoy the once in a lifetime experience of baking your own flatbread over the crackling fire and listen to the centuries-old stories of the Sámi people in Swedish Lapland.
Northern Lights- After the dinner, we'll guide you by snowmobile through the dark arctic night to a place where the light pollution can't reach us. You will be surrounded by mountains that are rising like mysterious shadows towards the night sky and drive the snowmobile through the snow-covered landscape with the stars above you. On top of Mt.Ednavaara, you have a 360-degree view over the mountain range. We serve hot beverages and wait for the northern lights to show up and dance for us in the night sky.
Transfer from and to your hotel in Kiruna C
Arctic clothing loan
1 snowmobile for 2 people
Camera and a tripod (bring your SD-card)
Flavors from the sámi kitchen
Departure Point :Kiruna in Swedish Lapland, Lars Janssonsgatan 17, 981 31 Kiruna, Sweden
Traveler pickup is offered
Kiruna Lapland office Kiruna citycenter
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.