Flavors of Itria Valley
In the morning we will visit Alberobello, the capital of the “Trulli” houses. This UNESCO World Heritage Site captivates visitors with its abundance of these quirky, cylindrical homes with their cone-shaped stone roofs.
Afterwards, we will drop by a wine cellar, where you can see the stages of wine production and taste it!
In alternative ...at the end of the tour, our next stop we will be to visit a olive oil shop. Here we will learn about current production techniques along with the ancient traditions, helping us to understand how oil was produced in the past. And of course we will taste some extra virgin olive oil!
per adult from
60 to 180 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting or Oil Tasting
What's excluded :
- More details on WhatsApp or e-mail
Departure Point :Largo Martellotta, 70011 Alberobello BA, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/23/2020 - 10/27/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.