Flamenco Walking Tour in Seville with Show and Wine or Tapas
Discover the art and the history of flamenco with an expert local guide in this small group 3-hour walking tour and show. Seville is the cradle of this popular dance and as such, you will learn this dance's secrets and histories as you stroll across its streets and neighborhoods. You will end this experience at a local tablao in which you will have the chance to see a live show.
If you want to do the experience complete you can choose option 2 and add Tapas to the tour, that in this case, we will make in Triana's quarter.
After an introduction and an hour wonderful Flamenco show we will start the tapas tour in Triana neighborhood.
per adult from
2 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Local guide
- Tapas and drinks (option 2 only)
- Flamenco show
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seville, Seville, Province of Seville, Andalucia
Option 1: Walk through the city center, wine in a bar and flamenco show.
Option 2: Walkthrough Triana's neighborhood, Flamenco show, and good tapas after.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Plaza Nueva, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
2: Plaza del Altozano, 41010 Sevilla, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.