Flamenco Experience at Tablao de Carmen with Dinner or Drink
Enjoy an evening of entertainment in Barcelona with a traditional flamenco show in the Tablao de Carmen.
Created as a tribute to the dancer Carmen Amaya, the Tablao de Carmen has been staging its pure flamenco show since 1988.
Located in the Poble Espanyol de Montjuïc, a magnificent open-air museum, you can enjoy the history and traditions of Spanish flamenco and admire the stunning architecture of the building. Your ticket includes the free entrance to the Poble Espanyol from 16:00 on the same day of your booking.
The show performed in the Tablao de Carmen is typical of any tablao show – it has no formal choreography or synchronized organization. Some of the most important and representative flamenco styles are incorporated within the show, so you can appreciate the richness and variety of this art that combines music, dancing, and singing.
Experience a dazzling 1-hour show preceded by a drink, tapas, 3-course or VIP dinner depending on your chosen option.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1-hour flamenco show at Tablao El Carmen
- Drink (if option is selected)
- Tapas (if option is selected)
- 3-course dinner (if option is selected)
- VIP dinner (if option selected)
- Entrance to the Poble Espanyol from 16:00 on the same day
- Entry/Admission - Poble Espanyol
- Entry/Admission - El Tablao de Carmen
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Visit: Poble Espanyol, Av Francesc Ferrer i Guardia, 13, 08038 Barcelona Spain
The Poble Espanyol is an open-air architectural museum built for the 1929 Barcelona International Exposition.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: El Tablao de Carmen, Avenida Francesc Ferrer i Guardia, 13 Poble Espanyol de Montjuïc, 08038 Barcelona Spain
Be ready to live an authentic flamenco experience!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Poble Espanyol, Av Francesc Ferrer i Guardia, 13, 08038 Barcelona Spain
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian tapas and dinner options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.