Flamenco Dance Class & Tapas
Flamenco is our life. We are dancers and experienced flamenco dance teachers. Our own Dance Studio "A Compás" is located in the heart of Seville city center. For more than a decade, we have carried out numerous artistic projects, performances, concerts and tours in Spain and other countries of the world.
Enjoy our class and learn flamenco! - a dance full of feelings and expressiveness. It will help you to understand better its nature and codes and will give you a deeper insight into what is happening on stage during flamenco shows. Through a direct contact with this art, your trip to Seville will be more profound and unforgettable! Let alone the traditional delicious Andalusian tapas and drinks you will be able to taste!
We speak English, Spanish, Polish, Arabic, and German.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - Each guest will be able to try a menu composed of 1 Andalusian tapa and 1 beverage of choice.
- Flowers and flamenco accessories needed for the picture we take after the class.
What's excluded :
Enjoy your flamenco experience in Seville!
You will participate in a FLAMENCO DANCE CLASS of 60 min. with one of the two teachers - Elisa La Morá or Diaa Homsy.
We meet at our dance school. We briefly explain the flamenco roots and their characteristics. First, you'll enter the world of flamenco through the rhythm by learning to do 'palmas'. Then, you'll learn simple footwork steps and traditional movements. All this will help you to learn a short basic choreography, enjoy the moment of a real flamenco energy and have a lot of fun.
The class will take place in our big luminous and air-conditioned dance room equipped with cushioned wooden floor and front and lateral windows. The students can use a dressing room with bathroom and a shower to feel comfortable before and after the class.
At the end of the class, we'll take pictures with flowers and other flamenco accessories to capture this wonderful memory forever.
After the class, we´ll accompany our guests to a restaurant, where each guest will enjoy a menu of 1 traditional tapa and 1 beverage of choice.
In this way, you'll be able not only to dance but also to taste the Andalusian art and food.
Departure Point :Calle Virgen del Carmen Dolorosa, 14, 41003 Sevilla, Spain
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.