Fjord & Glacier Tour - From VOSS
This tour combines Fjord Cruise on the magnificent Sognefjord on board MV Fjord Lady, with some of the best tourist attractions Norway may offer like Hopperstad Stave Church, Storesvingen View Point, Tvindefossen Waterfall, as well as visit to The Norwegian Glacier Museum and Bøyabreen Glacier.
On this amazing tour, attractions are coming as beads on a string. So keep Your camera ready.
The Scenery in the Fjærlandsfjord is absolutely breathtaking.
On the boat tour you may enjoy a good dinner, snacks and beverage while cruising the fantastic Fjærlandsfjord.
There is an abundance of wildlife in the area, and more than 100 different bird species have been observed in the Bøyaøyri Nature Reserve.
per adult from
10 hours 20 minutes
What's included :
- Restroom on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Hopperstad Stave Church
- Entry/Admission - Norwegian Glacier Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Storesvingen Fjellstove, Vikafjellsvegen, 6893 Vik i Sogn, Norway
On the decent from “Vikafjell” mountain to Vik, the bus will stop at the viewpoint “Storesvingen”. The viewpoint offer magnicifent view of Vik Village and Sognefjord. Distance from Voss is 63 km and will take approx. 60 min driving.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Hopperstad Stave Church, Vik, 6893 Norway
The village of Vik has a Rich Cultural Heritage. The attraction in Vik is the Stave Church “Hopperstad Stavkirke”. The Church is one of the oldest churches in Norway, dating back to 1130. There will be a 30 min. stop to visit the Church. Distance to drive from Storesvingen Viewpoint is 4,5 km or 6 minutes driving.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Fjærlandsfjorden, Sogndal Municipality, Norway
From Vik the tour continue by boat to the Glacier Village of Fjærland.
On the Fjord Cruise you may enjoy a good dinner, snacks and beverage on the spectacular Fjærlandsfjord.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Norwegian Glacier Museum, Fv152, Fjaerland 6848 Norway
On arrival Fjærland, tour go to the Norwegian Glacier Museum. The Norwegian Glacier Museum is an interactive museum for the Whole Family. The Museum gives knowledge about glaciers and climate in New inovative ways.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Boeyabreen Glacier, Sogndal 6848, Fjaerland 6848 Norway
From the Norwegian Glacier Museum the tour continues by bus up to Bøyabreen glacier – a branch of Jostedalsbreen glacier.
Here its time to take some photos and see how the glacier presses itself into the landscape. The bus returns to Fjærland quay, and the tour go same way back to Voss.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Evangervegen 6, 5700 Voss, Norway
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.