Five Star Luxury Sunset Dining & Jazz
Be pampered as the sun sets over another perfect day in Hawaii on a luxury Honolulu dinner cruise with live jazz entertainment. Enjoy a seven-course signature dinner served to your own private table in the Art Deco Super Nova Room, as well as super premium beverages and live jazz on a Oahu sunset cruise. Book on a Friday and enjoy an extra hour to view the Friday aerial Fireworks show!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Two-hour Sunset Cruise (if option selected)
- Three-hour Sunset & Fireworks Cruise (if option selected)
- Dinner - Seven-course French-style dinner
- Hawaiian Bellini
- Three super premium beverages
- Coffee and tea
- Live jazz entertainment
- Local taxes and fees
- Hotel pickup and drop off (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Star of Honolulu - Dinner and Whale Watch Cruises
What's excluded :
- Additional beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop off (if option not selected)
- Hawaii’s largest, award-winning 1,500-person tour vessel with 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing in Hawaiian waters;
Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship featuring 4 spacious decks and 6 beautifully decorated dining rooms for the best views and most choices.
Departs daily from Aloha Tower Marketplace, Pier 8.
Departure Point :Aloha Tower Marketplace, 1 Aloha Tower Dr, Honolulu, HI 96813, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
• ALA MOANA - Mahukona Street 4:30PM • ALOHILANI RESORT - Front Entrance 4:30PM • AMBASSADOR - Namahana Street 4:20PM • ASTON WAIKIKI BEACH - Paoakalani Avenue 4:20PM • HILTON HAWAIIAN VILLAGE - Grand Islander Bus Depot 4:30PM • HYATT REGENCY - Koa Avenue (under green awning) 4:30PM • ISLAND COLONY - Seaside Avenue Entrance 4:20PM • PRINCE WAIKIKI - Main Entrance 4:20PM • SHERATON PRINCESS KAIULANI - Kaiulani Avenue Main Entrance 4:30PM • SHERATON WAIKIKI - Aloha Landing Bus Depot 4:30PM • WAIKIKI BEACH MARRIOTT - Paoakalani Avenue Bus Loading Zone 4:30PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Limousine transfers have a minimum of TWO adults per booking required. Individuals who book for only one passenger will be required to pay price for second passenger directly to operator. Motorcoach transfers are per person
- Wheelchair accessible (if advised at time of booking)
- Special menus of fish or vegetarian are available with 48 hours notice
- Not recommended for child aged 12 and under
- Attire: Semi-formal: for Gentleman: Slacks required, jackets recommended, No shorts, t-shirts, or flip flops.
- Parking is approximately $7.00-$10.00 with validation for self-drivers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.