Fiumicino airport to Rome Private Transfer
Pickup inside the Terminal, outside of luggage claim and custom. The driver is happy to hel Clients with their luggages
One hour waiting is included in the rate. Beyond this time we reserve the right to apply supplements
Drop-off in Rome, directly to Clients' Hotel, apartment, B&B or Termini rail station
Our private transfer from Fiumicino airport to Rome downtown is very convenient, safe and easy to book.
per adult from
50 to 90 minutes
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Luggage: One suitecase and one hand luggage per person
- One hour waiting
What's excluded :
- Wheelchair is not accessible for a transportation for 2 pax and it's on request at charge
- The driver waits Clients at Fiumicino airport, inside the Terminal, outside of baggage claim and custom with a sign showing their name.
We drop-off Clients in Rome downtown, at their hotels or apartment
The price includes one suitcase and one hand luggage per person. The company reserves the right to apply supplements for excess baggage.
The wheelchair must report at the time of booking.
The wheelchair is not accessible for a transportation for 2 pax and it is considered on request and it is subject to a supplement of Euro 25 to be paid directly to the driver
Departure Point :Rome Fiumicino Airport, 00054 Fiumicino, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
We meet and pickup Clients at Fiumicino airport - outside of baggage claim and custom in the lobby with a sign showing their name **Please note that the place of the appointment may vary according to the sanitary provisions due to Covid-19 ordered by the competent authorities**
AirportsFiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino Italy
Return Detail :1: Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
2: Roma Termini, Piazza dei Cinquecento, 1, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Available on board: Surgical masks Hand sanitizer Car sanitizing detergent We assure daily cleaning and sanitization of the vehicle Natural ventilation of the vehicle Customers are required to wear the mask for the entire duration of the service Customers cannot occupy the seat next to the driver
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.