Fishing in Calafate
Fishing in Southern Patagonia is a challenge that more and more fishermen around the world want to make.
Climatic factors, long distances and a thorough knowledge of the region is necessary to have a fishing trip.
We are in the constant search for new fisheries in the Province of Santa Cruz along its extensive geography of virgin and often unexplored places.
This task is what we are passionate about and we are pleased to be able to provide our friends who love this sport and the Argentine Patagonia.
I invite you to share our experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Fishing equipment, jackets, boots, etc.
- Lunch - for full day departures
- Alcoholic Beverages - for full day departures
- Coffee and/or Tea - water for half-day departures
- Snack for half-day departures
- Professional sport fishing guides
What's excluded :
- Sport Fishing License
We will enjoy a day of Salmon and Trout Sport Fishing in Lake Argentino, Rio Santa Cruz or other Rivers in the area and Los Glaciares National Park.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- El Calafate Argentina
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.