Fishing Fisherman from Punta Cana
The climate at the Dominican Republic produces the right conditions and
desirable water characteristics for sport fishing lovers. Enjoy a fun-filled
day with this off-shore tour and the possibility to catch big game out of a
wide variety of fish species.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Complimentary snacks available for private groups exclusively, not included for open groups.
- Crew. Equipment.
- No fishing license is required.
What's excluded :
- Non-alcoholic drinks.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Punta Cana, Punta Cana, La Altagracia Province, Dominican Republic
The Atlantic Ocean deep waters are waiting for you all year around!
Live an unforgettable experience and take you offshore, the tropical currents of the Atlantic and Caribbean gather schools of bait and fish around the coasts, and make these spots an angler’s paradise.
Experience trolling, an incredible way of fishing while sailing. The
fishing poles remain in place until a fish is caught, while you enjoy the fascinating natural beauty of the open waters of the Atlantic Ocean.
Depending on the season you find mahi-mahi, barracuda, marlin, white marlin, blue marlin, wahoo and many others!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation included only to/from main located Hotels in Punta Cana.If you’re staying in a different area from the one selected at the time of booking, an extra fee may apply.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/1/2020 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- consider to take motion sickness pills before getting on board.
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Wear a mask / mask Social distance (2m distance): “Keep your distance” sign Label to cough and sneeze properly Use alcohol-based antibacterial gel Handwashing Avoid touching eyes, nose and / or mouth - Reduce the number passengers per vehicle - Adequate training of all staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.