Fishing Charter 6 Hours
You have swam in the shallow waters around Bonaire. Now it's time to see what dwells in the deep! Let Captain Boe use his 20+ years of experience in the fishing tourism business to show you a great day on the water.
In addition to the fish, we often see schools of dolphins and occasionally whales. The sea birds such as frigates, boobys, and terns are our constant companions. If we're lucky we may also have a turtle or a mola mola (ocean sunfish) come by for a visit. You never know what you're going to see on the water!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Top quality fishing tackle
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
Fish the beautiful, deep blue waters off of Bonaire!
First thing we do is catch fresh live bait. After that we make a short run (less than half an hour) to where we will start fishing. Most fishing is done by trolling lures and baits, targeting marlin, mahi mahi, tuna, and wahoo. We always have casting rods ready for any fish on the surface. For hardcore fly fishermen, we have heavy rods and big flies to chase these same fish.
On the Flying Fish all fish that we keep are bled and packed in ice to ensure top quality fish. When we return to the dock our deckhand will clean your fish and put the fillets in bags for you.
All marlin caught on the Flying Fish are released.
Departure Point :Kaya Gob. N. Debrot, Kralendijk, Caribbean Netherlands
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Port of Bonaire
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.