Fishermen's Terminal Brewery Tour
TOUR INCLUDES FIGUREHEAD BREWING, the FIDHERMEN'S TERMINAL AND ROOFTOP BREW COMPANY. On the south shore of Salmon Bay, beneath the Ballard Bridge, and north of the BSNF train yards is Seattle's historic Fishermen's Terminal and the home port for the North Pacific Fishing Fleet. Think of the Discovery Channel’s Deadliest Catch and you will know exactly what kind of intrepid fishermen sail from this port. Luckily for them, and for us, there are two great breweries on either side of the port, and we are going to taste six great beers at each.
At each brewery our Cicerone certified Beer Guide will lead a guided tasting of six, 4-once beers, for a total of 12 different beers. This is about 3 pints of beer.
* 3/4 of a mile, 1,500 steps
* Each guide a certified cicerone
* 12 different 4 oz beers
* Free 4-oz souvenir tasting glass
* Free souvenir Bottle Key-Chain opener
* Beer & Food Pairing Guide
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Figurehead Brewing Company
- Entry/Admission - Fishermen's Terminal
- Entry/Admission - Rooftop Brewing Company
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Figurehead Brewing Company, 4001 21st Ave W Unit B, Seattle, WA 98199-1201
Across the street from the Terminal this small brewery honors the history and culture of this seagoing neighborhood. The brewers also honor the brewing history and styles of the old world while maintaining a contemporary edge. A seaman from the 19th century and a fisherman just back from the Bering Sea will find something to quench their thirst and brighten their spirits.
Duration: 55 minutes
Stop At: Fishermen's Terminal, 3919 18th Ave W, Seattle, WA 98119-1679
Our walk goes through this historic, working port and by the Fishermen's Memorial, dedicated to the nearly 500 Seattle men and women who have lost their lives at sea since 1900. This is the home port of the North Pacific Fishing Fleet and several vessels featured in the Discovery Channel's "The Deadliest Catch." The port has been in continuous operation for over 100 years and serves more than 700 vessels.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Rooftop Brewing Company, 1220 W Nickerson St, Seattle, WA 98119, USA
In the shadow of the Ballard Bridge this brewery is steeped in the traditions of Northwest brewing. After our 3/4-mile walk we will be ready to enjoy their year-round, rooftop patio and their excellent beers. Hoppy IPAs, coffee infused porters and seasonal beers are part of everyday life in Seattle and this family friendly, neighborhood brewery makes this possible.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Figurehead Brewing, 4001 21st Ave W unit b, Seattle, WA 98199, USA
Return Detail :Rooftop Brewing Company, 1220 W Nickerson St, Seattle, WA 98119, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have taken measures to keep our staff and guests safe and healthy. We will follow current guidelines at each brewery. Our itinerary or schedule may change due to over-crowded or closed breweries. Private tours are available. Please watch this short video:
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.