First Time Diving
We have a wide range of extraordinary dive sites from Ship Wreck Sites, Petite-Terre Nature Reserve in the Saints, Point of Chateaux and the Island Of The Desirade. Unforgettable dives await you in the warm, clear waters of the Caribbean Sea. Our dive trips consist of different dives with a 45 minute surface interval during which we serve a snack on board the boat. Departure time is at 7:30 am and return time at 12:30 pm. Not only can you have a day but you can also have a free afternoon for tourism.
We provide you with all the material you will only need your swimsuit. Feel new sensations, discover the world of under water silence and the 3rd dimension. Saint-Francois occupies the southeastern tip of the Grande-Terre that faces the island of the Desirade and the Petite-Terre Islands. Its beaches are protected from the currents of the Atlantic by a coral reef
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Your diving baptism will take place in the coral reefs and lagoon of Saint Francois. This is the perfect place to get your first experience diving.
Votre baptême de plongée aura lieu dans les récifs coralliens et le lagon de Saint-François. C'est l'endroit idéal pour faire votre première expérience de plongée.
Departure Point :NOA PLONGEE, Marina Golf n°6, Avenue de l Europe, Route du Lagon, Saint François Guadeloupe 97118, Guadeloupe
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.