Fireflies & The River of Life Tour from Kuala Lumpur
Escape the busy city life of Kuala Lumpur with your trip to the hamlet town of Kuala Selangor. Enjoy the boat ride along the river banks of Kampung Kuantan to catch the colonies of fireflies producing magnificent twinkling lights with dinner at a local seafood restaurant. Complete your evening with a visit to The River of Life Kuala Lumpur, listed as one of the world’s top 10 Waterfront Districts by The Independent, UK.
- Historical & rustic town of Kuala Selangor
- Glorious & glistening fireflies along mangrove swamps
- Freshly caught dinner at a native seafood restaurant
- Visit one of the world´s top 10 waterfront districts
- Stunning visual experience of riverfront at the heart of KL.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fees and boat ride
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Set Seafood dinner (Excluding cost beverage)
- Entry/Admission - Bukit Melawati
- Entry/Admission - Kampung Kuantan Firefly Park
- Entry/Admission - The River of Life
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bukit Melawati, Kuala Selangor Malaysia
Your journey starts in Kuala Selangor, situated northwest of Kuala Lumpur. You can see Fort Altingsburg, built by the second sultan of Selangor in the 18th century to defend the city against foreign invasion.
A bird sanctuary park is located at the foot of the fort, where you can watch for migratory birds. Also found here are mysterious silvered leaf monkeys, a primate descended from the lineage of Old World monkeys.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kampung Kuantan Firefly Park, Batang Berjuntal, Kuala Selangor Malaysia
Tour may be done at Pasir Penambang Firefly due to some circumstance.
Continue your trip with a boat ride along the mangrove swamps. Here, catch these bio luminescent fireflies flashing and producing glimmering lights in synchronized rhythm. Follow up with deliciously freshly caught seafood dinner at a local restaurant.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The River of Life, Jalan Raja, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Kuala Lumpur 50050 Malaysia
Conclude your night tour with a visit to The River of Life Kuala Lumpur which has been listed in world’s top 10 Waterfront Districts by The Independent, United Kingdom’s online news portal, recently. Equipped with a Dancing Symphony Fountain, Blue Corridor, fog and lighting effects, visitors can expect a stunning visual experience when visiting this stretch of riverfront at the heart of KL. Arrive here around 9pm to catch the show which occur every 15 minutes until 10pm.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Asni Global, 1 Sentral, Level 16, Jalan Stesen Sentral 5, KL Sentral, Kuala Lumpur 50470 Malaysia
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :MATIC, 109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (3km radius from KLCC).You can also join our tour from Kuala Lumpur meeting point namely Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTic): 109, Jalan Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.