Fine Silver Jewellery Workshop
No experience required!
No art background required!
All tools are made available to you for the duration of the class.
Take home your design, made of pure silver (10 grams of raw silver material: $45, your design: priceless!)
Learn how traditional silver smiths work metal, and how new technology makes this process easier, faster and more creative!
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Silver clay, craft and safety equipment
What's excluded :
Join a fun group of up to 12 others as you learn to shape and form metal clay into geometric or organic shapes limited only by your imagination!
You can carve, stamp, press or roll the clay into a piece of jewellery art unique to you!
With your shape and design created, you will dry your clay to harden it, then put finishing touches on the design before you fire it...
Then, after a few minutes at high temperature, the water and binders burn away and the silver particles sinter to create a solid 999 silver piece of jewellery!
Now you just need to brush and polish to bring out the shine!
Departure Point :Management Development Institute of Singapore (MDIS), 501 Stirling Rd, Singapore 148951
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.