Filmset Tour: Hangover II - optional plus Ancient City
The Hangover II movie is placed in Thailand. We will bring you to some of the original film sets of the movie and you are able to make selfies on the very same spots where the actors were standing. We will go to chinatown where many scenes were shot and will enjoy a yummy DimSum-Lunch, before heading to Sukhumvit. The tour without Ancient City will finish here after about 3 hours.
The second option includes the "Ancient City" (largest open-air museum in the world) and will last about 7 hours. Some scenes of the movie took place here. We also visit a building where James Bond 007 (Roger Moore) was fighting. As the park is so huge, we will go around by a golfcart and there a plenty of other interesting places to visit. The entrance fee of 700 THB per person is already included in the package price.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- For both options:
- Tour host
- All transports that are mentioned in the program
- Bottled water
- Dim Sum lunch incl. 1 softdrink
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- For the tour-option that includes Ancient City:
- Golfcart in the park
- Snack and extra bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City (Mueang Boran)
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from meeting point (BTS Chong Nonsi Exit 4/BTS Asok)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Soi Cowboy ซอยคาวบอย, Bangkok Thailand
We will have a look at the famous Soi Cowboy where parts of the movie where shot.
Pass By: Nana Plaza Bangkok, 3-3/1 Sukhumvit Soi 4, Bangkok Thailand
Around this area there are loads of Bars and locations, that were used as sets for the movie
Stop At: Chinatown - Bangkok, Yaowarat Road Samphanthawong, Samphanthawong, Bangkok 10100 Thailand
We will walk around chinatown and show you, where the Wolfpack was alking during the movie
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ancient City (Mueang Boran), 296/1 Moo7 Sukhumvit Road, Bangpoo Subdistrict, Samut Prakan 10280 Thailand
This is the largest open air museum in the world. Many movies were shot here - also parts Hangover II and e.g. 007. We will take a golfcard to get around this huge park.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Alphabet Cafe&Bar, 156 Naradhiwat Rajanagarindra Rd, Khwaeng Silom, Khet Bang Rak, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10500, Thailand
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Asok, Thanon Kamphaeng Phet 7, Khwaeng Bang Kapi, Khet Huai Khwang, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10310, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- By law you have to carry our passport - or at least a copy - in Thailand at all times
- Not recommended for child aged 6 and under
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.