Fiji Combo Day Tour Including Navua River Canoe, Fijian Village Visit, and Magic Waterfall
This Jewel Of Fiji combo day tour is the winners of multiple international tourism awards. Navua River eco adventures & Fijian culture is at its best in this activity-packed day tour.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Activities as listed in itinerary
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Meet your guide in your hotel lobby between 6:30am and 9:30am and travel to Navua, the adventure capital of Fiji. At Pacific Harbour, hop into a motorised boat for an exhilarating cruise along the Navua River past tiny villages, farm lands, pristine tropical rainforest, deep gorges and canyons, meandering rapids and several waterfalls. You may come across wild river ducks, white and black heron, and other native birds.
After cruising for an hour you will come to the Magic Waterfall, Navua's tallest cascade. Enjoy a refreshing swim in the crystal clear pools beneath the falls before climbing aboard a bamboo raft for a smooth, 30-minute ride on the method of transport favored by Fiji's native ancestors.
Your next stop is a traditional village, where a Fijian Warrior will escort you to the bure, or village meeting house. Experience some of Fiji's age-old customs and traditions including the performance of a welcome yaqona ceremony where you have the opportunity to try kava, a local drink made from the root of the kava plant.
Learn about the history of village, which was established by a lone Englishman named John Humphrey Danford in the early 1800s. After a war dance performed by the young men of the village, perhaps test your own sense of rhythm by joining in with a 'snake dance.' Try your hand at tapa painting on traditional cloth and see women plaiting Fijian mats. Then it is time to unearth your lovo lunch – meat, fish and vegetables such as cassava and wild yams which are wrapped in banana leaves and cooked underground before being served with salads and fruit.
After lunch, your driver will return you to your hotel, where the tour ends.
Departure Point :Naitata Road, Naitata Rd, Navua, Fiji
Traveler pickup is offered
My guide will pick you from the lobby of your hotel after confirming your name and tour details. Call us should there be any delay.Airports
- Nadi Airport, Nadi, Fiji
- Port Of Suva, Suva - City Center, Fiji
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.