Figueira da Foz by rice paddies and salines
After pick up at the hotel in Coimbra, we will go to Figueira da Foz. We will visit Praia da Claridade, one of the favorite beaches of the Portuguese.
After taking a walk on its white sand and taking a few pictures, we will go to the salt pans. We will enter the Núcleo Museológico do Sal to know everything about salt and see first hand how it is produced. Before returning to Coimbra, we will cross the fields of Baixo Mondego, where you will be surprised by the extensive corn and rice plantations.
Following these roads, we will arrive at the Castle of Montemor for a short visit. Located in a strategic place on a hill, its walls have witnessed numerous struggles between Muslims and Christians.
Before finishing, we will indulge your stomach with the tasting of the typical Tentúgal pastry, one of the 7 wonders of Portuguese gastronomy. This sweet, strictly linked to the life of the convents, perfectly combines ingredients as classic as sugar, cinnamon, eggs and puff pastry.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Cabo Mondego Viewpoint
- Entry/Admission - Nucleo Museologico do Sal
- Entry/Admission - Castelo de Montemor o Velho
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cabo Mondego Viewpoint, Serra da Boa Viagem, Figueira da Foz Portugal
Visita ao farol do Cabo Mondego
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Nucleo Museologico do Sal, Armazens de Lavos - Lavos, Figueira da Foz Portugal
Visit at museu or similar place
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Castelo de Montemor o Velho, Distrito de Coimbra, Montemor-o-Velho 3140 Portugal
Visit of Montemor o Velho castle
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup and drop off in diferent places around the center of Coimbra. Please ask for other locations.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.