Fiesole & Aperitif, e-bike tour from Florence (Easy)
A visit to Fiesole is mandatory if you are in Florence; it's really an incredible experience to see Florence from there. And if you get there with the e-bike, the experience is even more satisfying.
Slow and gentle climbing with the e-bike to reach the top of the hill towards Fiesole is pleasant. The heart of Fiesole is Piazza Mino, always crowded with tourists from all over the world.
From there, a short and steep climb leads to the convent of San Francesco. At the top of this small road, your efforts will be rewarded. The wonderful panoramic view of Florence and the surrounding silence will enchant you for long minutes.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Alcoholic Beverages - Aperitif in a luxury villa with stunning view from the terrace.
- Entry/Admission - Piazza Mino
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza Mino, Fiesole Italy
Fiesole city center. Beloved by foreigners, it is a concentration of history. Its Romanesque churches, at Roman theater, museums, and medieval palaces are just wonderful.
There are 2 additional important points:
1) Via S. Francesco Fiesole. One of the best view of Florence
2) Mount ceceri, Piazzale Leonardo
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Parcheggio Vittorio Veneto, Piazza Vittorio Veneto, 2, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.