FIELDS OF GOLD Mountain Biking Tour Chiang Mai
Chilling in the fields of gold! The ride that you can still have fun ridding off-road while enjoying Lanna villagers way of life.
Just a little bit off the city where many people would never notice, simple yet beautiful lives are there. Ride on and off road through local farms or rice fields where you can taste a seasonal fruit or snack, and learn the local lifestyle from friendly villagers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Premium quality bike KONA Blast Trail 27.5" HT.
- Protective gears – helmet (fullface on request), knee pads, elbow pads, gloves, hydration packs
- Drinks, lunch and snacks Insurance
- Friendly and professional guide
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Mork Fa Waterfall
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mork Fa Waterfall, Doi Suthep-Pui National Park, Mae Malai-Pai Rd, Chiang Mai 50000 Thailand
Take photos and cool off in the pool
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Trailhead, Chiang Mai 50200 Thailand
Enjoy a delicious coffee!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :TRAILHEAD All Mountain Bike Tour, 48-50, Soi 1, Pra Pokklao Rd, Phra Sing, Mueang Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Chiang Mai Intl Airport, Chiang Mai Thailand
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- All riders heights and preferable side of front brake lever, left of right, must be advised at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.