Fidenza Village & Food Treasure of Reggio-Emilia
Highlights of the experience:
• Historical family owned Traditional Balsamic Vinegar with tasting,
• Local family owned producer of Lambrusco
• Dedicated services and discount at Fidenza Village
per adult from
What's included :
- Dedicated welcome drink at the Concierge, the Village’s guest service area
- Complimentary Hands-free shopping service
- Vip Parking
- Vip Card 10% off for EU tourist
- Guided visit of Traditional Balsamic Vinegar PDO with final tasting of 3 ageing
- Guided visit of a winery with a final tasting
- Entry/Admission - Il Borgo del Balsamico
- Entry/Admission - Venturini Baldini
- Entry/Admission - Fidenza Village
What's excluded :
- everything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Il Borgo del Balsamico, Via della Chiesa 25 provincia di Reggio Emilia, 42020 Botteghe di Albinea Italy
Visit of a Traditional Balsamic Vinegar Producer of Reggio-Emilia with tasting.
During the balsamic tour you will discover how the traditional balsamic vinegar from Reggio Emilia is born and that each cask is different from the other: ash, oak, chestnut, juniper, cherrynut, mulberry are the kinds of wood where the balsamic vinegar grows. Every wood gives the balsamic vinegar a special colour, taste and flavour and you will discover them all!
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Venturini Baldini, Via Turati 42 Roncolo, 42020, Quattro Castella Italy
Visit of an amazing winery producer of Organic Lambrusco and other wines with final tasting of 3 different types paired with typical products that will make your perfect aperitif.
Return to Fidenza Village
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Fidenza Village, Via S. Michele Campagna 1, 43036, Fidenza Italy
Enjoy a shopping experience in the exclusive Fidenza Village Outlet, where the Concierge staff will welcome you and dedicate special services and discounts.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Fidenza Village, Via S. Michele Campagna, 1, 43036 Fidenza PR, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please pay attention to the program that the tour provider will send you before the departure date through the Viator message center
- Please note that the locations mentioned in the program might change for availability reasons with similar ones.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Guests will stay at a safe 6-foot distance during all points of the tour. We also ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary PPE.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.