Fethiye Jeep Safari Tour Including Lunch
A fantastic, fun day out for explorers of all ages. Our professional guides and drivers lead this jeep convoy expedition off the beaten track to discover real turkish traditions, fabulous scenery and archaeological treasures, all in one day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saklikent, Saklikent, Turkish Mediterranean Coast
A fantastic, fun day out for explorers of all ages. Our professional guides and drivers lead this jeep convoy expedition off the beaten track to discover real turkish traditions, fabulous scenery and archaeological treasures, all in one day. The ancient city of Tlos is built on the slopes of a steep hill, from which there are amazing views of the surrounding countryside. We stop briefly at the foot of the hill to take photos whilst our guide briefly explains the history of the ruins, which included A Castle, Lycian Rock Tombs and A Theatre. And then it's time for tickling the trout in the idyllic forest surroundings of the Trout Farm (Yakapark), where the peace is disturbed only by the sound of rushing water. Saklikent Canyon is the perfect place to cool off. There is time to relax in the shade of leafy groves by the waterside or cross the river to walk into the gorge, which is long and 300m deep in some places. Splash among the cool refreshing waters of Saklikent Gorge. Have fun in the natural mud baths then driving to Koca Calis Beach through the tradational Turkish Villages. Relax and swim on the long white sands of Koca Calis Beach. It will be a memorable day and a real adventure you can never forget.
· A fantastic day out for explorers of all ages
· Discover real turkish traditions, fabulous scenery and archaeological treasures in one day
· Take the panoramic photo with Castle, Lycian Rock Tombs and A Theatre.
· Splash among the cool refreshing waters of Saklikent Gorge
· Have fun in the natural mud baths then driving to Koca Calis Beach
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Fethiye, Muğla, Turkey
Traveler pickup is offered
CALIS, FETHIYE, HISARONU, OLUDENIZ, OVACIK HOTELS, (Except from; Majesty Tuana Hotel, Lykya Botanika Hotel, Hillside Beach Club, Club Hotel Letoonia, Marina Vista Hotel, Barut Sensatori Hotel ;5 € per person extra transfer charge, can be paid at the resort.)
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Photo’s and CD’s are being sold by independent photographers. Please take their contact number as we are not in contact with them. Please also check the CD’s if they are the right one while you recieve.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.