Fes Medina Guided Full Tour
Although we will try to make the itinerary as complete as possible, being a private tour, it can always be adapted to your concerns. All our guides are official and speak perfect Languages.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professionnel Guide
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Entrance to Monuments
- Private transportation
In the guided tour of the Medina of Fez we will cross the most important alleys of Fez el-Bali. The Old Medina dates from the eighth century and comprises more than 300 neighborhoods and 9,000 alleys, constituting a network of streets in which only the Fesi know how to orient themselves.
• Bab Bou Jeloud, Fes Morocco
• Bou Inania Medersa, Rue Talaa Sghira, Fes 30110 Morocco
• Zaouia of Moulay Idriss II, Fes 30030 Morocco
• Kairaouine Mosque (Mosque of al-Qarawiyyin), Fes el-Bali Qayruwan quarters, Fes 30030 Morocco
• Place Seffarine, Fes Morocco
• La Belle Vue de la Tannerie, 64 Derb Sidi Bouaza, Fes Morocco
• Al-Attarine Madrasa, Rue Talaa Kebira, Fes Morocco
• Museo Nejjarine, Pl. Nejjarine, Fes 30030 Morocco
Departure Point :فندق البطحاء, Ave de La Liberte, Fes 30000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your Hotel or Riad
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.