Fes Airport to Hotel Transfer
Fes arrival and Departure hotel transfer is hassle free with a professional, and safe, driver who will drive you from Fes Saiss Airport to your Hotel, or vice-versa.
Relax and enjoy the sightseeing in the back of your air-conditioned vehicle and let your driver do all the work.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- First time in Morocco, and you don't know how to get from Fes Saiss Airport to your hotel ? or do you want to skip the hustle of the inconvenient public transportation. We will take care of that.
Your driver will be present upon your arrival, holding a card with your name on it.
You will at the comfort of your hotel in no time, comfortably, efficient and hustle-free.
In case of any delay of your flight, we are very flexible and we will wait for you until you land safely. No extra fees
Departure Point :
We will pick you up from Fes Saiss Airport to your hotel and vice versa
AirportsFes Sais International Airport, Aéroport Fes Saïss Oulad Tayeb، Fes 30000, Morocco
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/18/2019 - 1/15/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :Fes El Bali, Fes, Morocco - We drop off travelers in all the Riads in Fes Medina
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.