Ferris Wheel Panoramic View & Olympic Boulevard with Transfer
We pick you up at your hotel and take you to the biggest Ferris Wheel of Latin America! We enter a booth and stay 88 meters above ground to have a 360° view of the city and see places such as the Guanabara Bay and the Píer Mauá.
All of this with the company of our tour guide explaining the importance of each of those places in Rio.
After the Ferris Wheel, let’s walk through the Olympic Boulevard and see closely the same places that we had seen from above.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance to the Ferris Wheel
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Rio Star - Roda Gigante do Rio de Janeiro
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pier Maua, Avenida Rodrigues Alves 20 Centro, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20081-250 Brazil
The most important harbour of the City Of Rio de Janeiro.
Stop At: Boulevard Olimpico, Praca Maua, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20081-240 Brazil
Created for the 2016 Olympic Games, the Olympic Boulevard is a place with alleys ans streets only accessible to pedestrians. Street vendors, few restaurants and the Olympic Street Art Mural Etnias made by the famous Brazilian street artist Kobra.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Rio Star - Roda Gigante do Rio de Janeiro, Avenida Rodrigues Alves 455, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20220-360 Brazil
The biggest Ferris Wheel in Latin America. You will see our city from a completely new perspective.
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from most hotels in the areas of Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana, Flamengo and Downtown (Centro). Contact us back to adjust the pickup time.For Barra da Tijuca/ Recreio we provide pick-up for an additional 10 USD per person that must be paid directly to the tour guide on the day of the tour.Ports
- PIER MAUÁ
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- We contact you back in order to provide proper pickup time. Check your emails and/or cell phone.
- Comfortable clothing and walking shoes are recommended for this tour.
- For pickup in Barra/ Recreio, additional of USD 10 per person to be paid directly at the tour guide.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers per Minivan.
- Minimum of 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.