Ferrata Gran Canaria
The via ferratas of Gran Canaria are very special. Unlike most of the rest of Europe, our routes were not created by necessity if not for fun and therefore are poensadas with this goal, divertirese. In addition, this activity has evolved a lot and our island uses state-of-the-art technology and the best materials, and they are practically new.
The equipadores have set the bar very, very high and we have tracks from the introductory level to the toughest that exists in which great roofs and crashes are covered, but do not worry if you are not a professional in the matter, surely we have a perfect for you.
Some of our routes are among the most beautiful and interesting in Europe and the world, it is an activity that can not be missed in our adventure curriculum, YOU CAN NOT LOSE IT.
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified tour guide.
- Entry/Admission - Playa de San Agustin
What's excluded :
- Bahia Feliz, San Agustin
Departure Point :San Agustín, 35100 Maspalomas, Las Palmas, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.