Ferrari Museums Tour from Florence: discover Italy's motoring art excellence
Discover the main museums of the world-famous motor house: Ferrari.
The tour will start from Florence and the first stop will be the Enzo Ferrari Museum.
Here you will be able to admire the most beautiful and famous models of Ferrari. Enjoy the museum with a local guide for 1 hours before moving to Modena, the true home of the Italian engine.
Before exploring the real house of Ferrari in Maranello, you will enjoy lunch in the city center of this beautiful old town in a in a typical Emilian Trattoria. Here you will taste traditional Emilian products: parmesan cheese, ham, fried dumpling, lasagne, pasta with ragu...
The tour continues with the visit to the house of Ferrari the museum of Maranello where a Ferrari guide will tell you in a tour of 1 hour the history of the most famous and important car brand in the world.
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission tickets to Enzo Ferrari museum and Ferrari Museum Maranello
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Museo Casa Enzo Ferrari
- Entry/Admission - Museo Ferrari
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Casa Enzo Ferrari, Via Paolo Ferrari 85 Parcheggio video-sorvegliato Via Giuseppe Soli, 101, 41121, Modena Italy
1-hour guided tour about the most illustrious character of the Ferrari family, where the legend of the motoring house was born, in an architectural masterpiece by Jan Kaplicky
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Museo Ferrari, Via Dino Ferrari 43, 41053, Maranello Italy
Immerse yourself in the Ferrari story past and present, and top off the experience with a bit of time travel to the future too. The Maranello Museum tells the Ferrari story by delving deep into the Prancing Horse’s extraordinary roots and taking visitors on a magnificent journey via its most famous and successful F1 cars, legendary sports prototypes and GTs, and, of course, the road cars that have set the benchmark for the entire car industry.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Piazza degli Antinori, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.