Felucca Ride in the Nile
Spend sunset sailing on the Nile River on a traditional felucca sailing boat during a 2-hour excursion from Luxor. Take in the scenes of Egyptian life around you as you cruise along.
• Sail in a traditional Felucca along the Nile River
• Take in the views of Egyptian daily life that haven't changed for years
per adult from
What's included :
- Round-trip private transfer
What's excluded :
- Your english representative will pick up you to enjoy cruising along the Nile River on a
felucca (traditional sailing boat) during a private 2-hour trip from your Luxor hotel.
After you are picked up from your hotel, you will be transported to the water in an air-conditioned vehicle. Board the boat and relax on the soft cushions. Then enjoy a cool drink as you gently glide down the river.
Look around you for scenes that have not changed in millennia. See the children playing in the water, observe the camels and watch the farmers going about their work in the same ways they have done for centuries, and admire the water buffalo and a wide variety of birds and wildlife. Then watch as the sun sets slowly over the West Bank and the Valley of the Kings.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel name, address and room number if available.
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.