Felucca Ride Along The Nile River
Felucca ride about 1 hour Including Transportation Time starts every day at any Time, Private trip includes all pickup and drop off transfers from customer location in Cairo, Felucca Fees, Expert Tour guide, Snacks, Our Prices Includes All Taxes & Services and All Pickup & drop off transfers from your location by Private Air Conditioned Vehicle,
Book Online Short Felucca trip on the Nile in Cairo with Horus Travel Service and save your time and Budget
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- • All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- • Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- • Felucca ride on the Nile for about 1 hour
- •English Speaking Representative
- • Bottled water during your trip.
- • All taxes & service charge.
What's excluded :
- • Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- • Tipping.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
Horus Travel Service (HTS) representative will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to downtown of Cairo where the Pier is get on The Most Traditional Egyptian Boat That know as Felucca and Enjoy a relaxing experience of a Felucca ride along the River Nile, where you can discover the amazing nightlife of Cairo or enjoy the warm sun during the day. after the ride is finished our Representative will transfer you back to your Hotel
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
- Sphinx Airport, محور روض الفرج،, الظهير الصحراوى لمحافظة الجيزة، الجيزة، Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.