Feel the love on a romantic dinner at Cancun sea, with live music and open bar.
One of a kind romantic tour in Cancun!
Starting at the Nichupte lagoon, and sailing into the love lagoon.
Which offers a special evening surrounded by breathtaking views,that will help you to recreate a very romantic atmosphere, for that special moment with your special someone.
You will enjoy of a live saxophone music, and dance to a romantic balad.
And taste a fine wine with a delicious 3 course dinner, where you can choose to eat a good steak, an amazing lobster or a combined menu.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dinner - 3 course dinner (steak, lobster, and combined option)
- Alcoholic Beverages - Open bar
- Restroom on board
- Live music (sax musician)
What's excluded :
- Dock fee of $13 usd p/person not included
- Bring money for photos
- Transportation from the Riviera Maya available with additional cost
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Laguna Nichupte, Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
The staff welcomes you with a big smile, and a glass of wine, to start with this magic experience.
You will have a picture at the entrance, optional if you like to purchase them or not.
During the sea ride at the Spanish Galleon, you will be entitled of a 3 course dinner, open bar, and live music.
You can enjoy of the sunset, and create a romantic vibe for that special ocassion.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Marina Aquatours, Km 6.5, Blvd. Kukulcan, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know, so a representative of our company can contact you and indicate the correct place and time for your pickup. This service has different schedules. The schedules variates according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule confirmation via mail or via text message.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly everyday. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.