Feel the adrenaline on a JETOVATOR in CANCUN. Training, Equipment, Instructor.
Ride the Jetovator and enjoy the paradisiac view of Nichupte Lagoon in Cancun!
Soar to great heights and zip across the water’s surface. Experience a new kind of aquatic adventure on the one of a kind Jetovator as you effortlessly fly zoom across the water on a flying aquatic bike.
Hop onto this fascinating and exhilarating water-jet-powered scooter for a thrilling experience you won't forget. The Jetovator is a hybrid watercraft that blends the powerful performance of a modern jet ski with a unique riding style similar to a motorcycle or moped.
You don't need any previous experience! Our experts are trained to offer you complete advice on this activity. Your instructor will provide you with detailed guidance information in which the equipment will be presented and safety signs will be specified. You will learn the easiest method to use the Jetovator. Few minutes will be enough to become a master!
Take a ride to the fun with this amazing activity in Cancun!
per adult from
What's included :
- Bathrooms and shower area.
- Guided Jetovator session.
- Private service.
- Safety equipment (lifejacket & helmet).
- Specialized bilingual pilot.
What's excluded :
- Federal Tax Port ($13 USD PER PERSON)
- Photos and Videos
- Lockers $3 USD optional
Reaching the sky on the jetovator is a unique experience everyone should try!
After arriving at the dock, you’ll receive safety demonstration, outfitted with all the necessary safety equipment, overlooking the spectacular waters of the Nichupte Lagoon, where you join your instructor for a quick lesson outlining the Jetovator's simple controls. Before starting this amazing flight, you’ll get an instruction session from your certified pilot on a floating platform, so you can learn how to use the equipment.
Let your instructor take care of the throttle while you give the thumbs up that you're ready to go. As the engine revs, soar into the air and begin flying, powered only by the massive streams of water that are shooting out from the bottom of your futuristic contraption. There’s truly no vehicle like the Jetovator. As you get to know the machine’s controls, move in 3 dimensions as you feel the adrenaline rush of a wholly new experience.
After your flight, you’ll go back to the dock and take off your gear. While participating, you cannot bring cameras of any kind, drones, or valuables things. If you are 17 or younger, you must have your parent or guardian's permission.
• Cancun, Cancun, Yucatan Peninsula
• La Isla Shopping Village, Blvd Kukulkan km 12.5 Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500 Mexico
Departure Point :Cancun Lighthouse Restaurant, Blvd. Kukulcan 12.5, La Isla, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You must be 12 years old to realise this activity. If you are 17 or younger, you must have your parent or guardian's permission.
- While participating in the activity, you cannot bring cameras of any kind, drones, or valuables things.
- Minimum weight to use the Jetovator is 100 lbs & maximum 285 lbs.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly everyday. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.