Feel the adrenaline at a single speedboat trip around the lagoon + snorkel
Experience an adventure of a lifetime in our guided speedboat and snorkeling tour! Speedboats are easy to drive, safe, stable and completely suitable for first time boaters,so, you don't need to have any boating experience!
At Jungle Tour Adventure a Certificate guide will teach you how to navigate your own speedboat. You will follow our highly-trained tour guides where they will show you the beautiful mangrove canals and Punta Nizuc bay.
The snorkeling activity will be taking place at the beautiful Punta Nizuc coral reef, which is part of the second biggest coral reef barrier in the world, a site known for its incredibly clear water, coral reefs and underwater museum.
The visit to the underwater museum is recommended only for experienced swimmers.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Two-passenger Speedboat
- Brand new snorkeling tubes that you get to keep at the end of the tour
What's excluded :
- Snacks - Food and drinks are not included, just a bottled water
- Dock fee 13 usd per person
- Hotel transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cancun, Cancun, Yucatan Peninsula
You will be received by your designated guide, and know the most complete family beach club in the Riviera Maya where you can have a great day, travel the sea at full speed on a speedboat or relax enjoying the sun and the view at the shore.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Fred's House, Blvd. Kukulcan 14, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.