Feel like the Royals
In this tour the visitors can walk in the paths of Kings .We have include all the Palaces as Achilleion palace ,Mon Repo palace and the palace of St.Michael and St. George that are open to the people.We provide them to have some relaxation moments in a historical environment of Royal Baths and also to spend some of his time to visit the Corfu old town.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- entry tickets to activities/museums
- Entry/Admission - Achilleion Museum
- Entry/Admission - Vlacherna Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Mon Repos Palace
- Entry/Admission - Corfu Old Town
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Achilleion Museum, Gastouri 491 00 Greece
Achilleion palace was built by Princess of Austria Sissy after her love for the Corfu island and was dedicated to the hero of the Trojan War Achilles. In the palace there are references to Omirus and the ancient Greek history. The gardens of the palace have the most magnificent view that you will find on the island. There are full statues and stories.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Vlacherna Monastery, Paleopolis 163, 491 00 Greece
At the area of kanoni the visitors can find the oppurtunity to capture some beautiful photos with view to the lovely church of Vlacherena and the Pontikonisi island.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Mon Repos Palace, Analipsis Hill, Corfu Town Greece
on Repo It was built in the 17th century when the Corfiot was an English colonial house for the royal family as their summer house as it has its name. Until 1967,it was the residence of the King of Greece now belongs to the Corfiot people and has become a museum. The palace's garden is home to the ruins of the ancient city of Corfu and also to the older temples of the Poseidon during the 5th century BC.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Corfu Old Town, Agias Sofias 24, Corfu Town Greece
Palace of St.Michael and St.George was the summer house for the royals families during the years.Now inside there is the only Asian art museum in the Balcans.Corfu old town is a protected place by UNESCO .See the biggest square of the Balcans and walk through the Liston area who take his name because of the list that you have to be your name written to sit and walk over there when ths corfu island was under the Venetenian commader.The old town of Corfu are protected and surrounder by the two big fortesses.In the famous narrow streets you can visit the Church of St.Spiridonas the protector for the Corfiots.Able to taste local foods and products.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up from travels choiceAirports
- I. Kapodistrias Airport, Greece
- Corfu, Ionian Islands, Corfu, 491 00, Greece
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.