Feel Belgrade panoramic sightseeing
We will start from your hotel (agreed pick up location) going to the center of the town passing by The Republic Square, Terazije, National Assembly after we move to the residential area of Belgrade. The first place for our short stop will be Beli Dvor, the residential palace of the Karadjordjević, Serbian royal family. After this we will continue toThe mausoleum of Josip Broz Tito also known as the House of Flowers. You will have a time for a short tour of this museum. After the visit we continue and pass by the stadiums of Partizan and Red Star on our way to the St. Sava Temple. We will make a stop at this second largest Orthodox temple in the world.You will have free time to look around and visit St. Sava Temple. After this visit we continue and pass through Slavija Square and take the Kralja Milana street passing by the buildings of the President of the Republic of Serbia and the City Hall. We will then finish our tour driving around Kalemegdan Fortress and Sava Mala area.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Josip Broz Tito Mausoleum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Sava Temple, Krusedolska 2a, Belgrade 11000 Serbia
Guided visit to the church and surroundings.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Josip Broz Tito Mausoleum, Mihaila Mike Jankovica 6 Museum of Yugoslavia, Belgrade 11000 Serbia
Guided visit of museum
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is possible at any prearranged location. Ports
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.