FEAST Food & Wine Tours- NOTTING HILL
Eat delectable food from around the world, Drink exciting wines to match, Explore a slice of London. Expect to open your mind and loosen your belts while learning to understand your palate in a fun and easily digestible way.
Get the basics of why some wines suit better to certain foods… As much (or little) wine geekdom as you please- this tour is for novices and aficionados alike. The main aim here is to eat and drink like a local, while discovering the hidden secrets and rich culture of Notting Hill.
Short bursts of history, Famous movie locations, Street Art, Most
instagrammable spots… but more than anything, this tour is about Food and Wine.
We will eat the street starting from celebrated Notting Hill through to hidden favourites in Golborne Road. Along the way I’ll share local tips and knowledge, and let you in on some of the best-kept secrets of where to eat and drink. Leave armed with an insider’s knowledge of this renowned strip plus a round belly and wine-laced grin...
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Lunch - Three savoury stops, one dessert stop and five wine tastings. Total food served equates to a good-sized meal- so it’s a great idea for a strolling, relaxed lunch.
- Alcoholic Beverages - You will be offered a very generous 450mls of premium wine per person… that’s near ¾ bottle! All included in the price :)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Notting Hill, London W2 England
We still start the tour at the iconic Notting Hill Gate
Pass By: Portobello Road Market, Portobello Road Ladbroke Grove, London W11 1LU England
We will eat the street starting from celebrated Notting Hill through to hidden favourites in Golborne Road. Along the way I’ll share local tips and knowledge, and let you in on some of the best-kept secrets of where to eat and drink in London.
Pass By: The Notting Hill Bookshop, 13 Blenheim Crescent, London W11 2EE England
Ever wondered where William (Hugh Grant) worked while falling in love with the famous Anna (Julia Roberts).... Let us take you there ;)
Pass By: Golborne Road, London England
Hang out with the locals at the culturally rich (and delicious!) Golborne Road.
Stop At: The Ginstitute, 186 Portobello Road, London W11 1LA England
Just one of our stops, pairing delectable food and wine. Share delicious food with friends, while learning to understand your drinking palate- in a relaxed and engaging way.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :The Gate Picturehouse, 87 Notting Hill Gate, Kensington, London W11 3JZ, UK
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Golborne Road Market, 51-63 Golborne Rd, London W10 5NR, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.