Fayoum Oasis & Wadi Al Rian & Wadi Hitan
I am originally from Fayoum and would love to show the best and most beautiful about it. It has a big history since it was founded during the Pharaonic time and had a special importance in the Ptolemaic period. It used to be a famous spot for fishing as its huge lake "Qaron" was very rich with different kinds of fish. Fayoum has a combined nature between the green scenery and being an agricultural city , the biggest waterfalls which are rare to be seen in Egypt , the magnificent desert ,the colorful mountains and the unique valley of wales known as " Wadi El Hitan" with fossils from minimum 40 million years ago. People are very kind and friendly. We will try their traditional local food and you will love it.
Rocket your trip and book it with us ( Travel Village your guide in Egypt).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Al-Fayoum Oasis tours
What's excluded :
- Tipping and gratitude
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Al-Fayoum Oasis tours, Fayoum , Taha Hussien Street Fayoum, Al Fayyum 63121 Egypt
Cairo, Fayoum, Lake Qarun, Wadi Rayan,Wadi El Hitan , Mudawara Mountain, & Magic Lake. After breakfast at your hotel in Cairo, we will pick you up by licensed Egyptologist from Travel Village and start your trip to El-Fayoum oasis (110 k.m south west of Cairo). Stop by Qaroon lake to see the famous Auberge which once was the Rest House of king Farook. Proceed to Wadi El-Rayan with a stop in Mudawara Mountain (The magnificent spot overlooks the beautiful landscape below where deep blue waters meet the golden yellow sands. Visit Wadi El-Rayan protected Area where there is so much to see (the two lakes, waterfalls & birds). The most memorable is the spectacular scenery of Wadi El-Rayan. Continue to the Magic lake, a small tiny natural blue lake surrounded with mountains and sand dunes. The you will have oriental lunch in the Magic lake camp site , its very nice and delicious from the local traditions. Visiting Wadi El-Hitan, a world's heritage site by UNISCO with fossils from minimum 40 million years ago.Transfer back to Cairo & drop off at your hotel around 6 pm.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from Cairo and Alexanderia. Otherwise, it should be arranged with the applicable extra fees. Airports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :12:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.