Fayoum ~ Different ~ day trip;Solo ;Family; Group
Fossil skeletons of Whales. Free hot meal, snacks & drinks. Private & friendly tour guide. Pick up & Drop off with A/C car. Wadi Al-Hitan; Qarun Lake, Unique sites.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Hot tasty lunch.
- Snacks & beverages
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Whales (Wadi Al-Hitan)
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Whales (Wadi Al-Hitan), Western Desert, Giza Egypt
As it refers to the spot where fossil skeletons of whales have discovered in such great concentration and also the presence of fossils of other early animals such as sharks, crocodiles, sawfish, turtles.
~ YOUR PROGRAM WOULD BE ~
Down in your Hotel/Hostel lobby at 8 AM, you'll be meeting up your private tour guide, An hour away from Giza by your A/C private car.
~ Lake of Qarun known in Greek as Lake Moeris ~ as it had helped transport basalt blocks from a quarry nearby to the lake in ancient times.
Next, After two hours of getting a charge out of the marvelous scene, you'll get to taste really good yummy hot meal out there in Egyptian oriental restaurant!
Now you'll be heading to ~ Wadi Al-Hitan Fossil Museum ~
The Middle East’s first museum dedicated to fossils that showcases an early form of whales, now extinct and known as the “walking whale”.
At the end of the day, you'll be dropped off at your Hotel/Hostel safely!
Departure Point :Faiyum, Qesm Al Fayoum, Faiyum, Faiyum Governorate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7/13/2020 - 12/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.