Fatima, Obidos & Nazare, a dreamlike experience!
This private tour is designed in a way guests can visit the most popular spots, discover the hidden treasures only locals know of and taste the fantastic Portuguese cuisine. We will avoid crowds and you tour is 100% customizable.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Guaranteed to skip lines with our guides
- Live commentary on board
- Pick up & Drop off in Hotel/Airbnb
- Private driver
- Private Tour (customizable)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Ginja liqueur tasting
- Entry/Admission - Basilica de Nossa Senhora do Rosario de Fatima
- Entry/Admission - Farol de Nazare
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica de Nossa Senhora do Rosario de Fatima, Rua de Rainha Santa Isabel 26, Fatima 2495-424 Portugal
We will pick you up at your hotel/Airbnb to head to towards the town of Fátima in our comfortable air conditioned vehicle. Fatima a once unknown traditional village, became an important pilgrimage site when the famous threes shepherds witnessed the apparition of the Virgin Mary in 1917. Visit the Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary and Basilica of the holy Trinity which both attract millions of Catholic Pilgrims every year.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Nazare, Nazare, Leiria District, Central Portugal
Head towards Nazaré, home to the biggest waves in the world! We will stop for a nice lunch at the beach and then continue to admire this quaint fishing town famous for its fishing culture and its fish market. The village offers an interesting insight into local life, with lots of local cafes and restaurants to choose from.
Stop At: Farol de Nazare, Estr. do Farol, Nazare 2450-065 Portugal
We will have a short stop at the Nazaré cliffs to admire the wounder-full views from the top. If the weather conditions are on our side you will be able to see the biggest waves in the world, surfed my professional surfers from all over the world.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Obidos, Obidos, Leiria District, Central Portugal
Óbidos is a town that was once the wedding present to a Queen, the preserved medieval town of Óbidos lying 80 km north of Lisbon is without doubt one of Portugal's most interesting walled settlements. This town brings out wonders as you discover it while walking through its hidden corners and high walled gardens. You can appreciate the old medina area, the gothic and the Renaissance and baroque architecture.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up can be arranged in any hotel or airbnb in the Lisbon area. Please provide hotel name or airbnb address when booking.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.