Fatehpur Sikri & Abhaneri Tour From Agra To Jaipur With Lunch & Entry(Optional)
Make the journey from Agra to Jaipur by air-conditioned minivan, visiting two of Northern India's jewels along the way. Just west of Agra, Fatehpur Sikri is a small World Heritage-listed city founded by a 16th-century Mughal emperor. It
has also been declared UNESCO World's Heritage Site. Continuing to Abhaneri, marvel at one of the most beautiful step well in India, known for its geometrical architecture and design. This is a unique spot for photography lovers, and something you won't see if you travel by air or train.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup in Agra and drop-off in Jaipur
- Bottled water
- Professional guide only at Fatehpur Sikri
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Lunch (If Option Selected)
- Monument Entry Fee (If Option Selected)
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Entry/Admission - Fatehpur Sikri
- Entry/Admission - Chand Baori (Step well)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fatehpur Sikri India
Fatehpur Sikri is a small city in northern India, just west of Agra, founded by a 16th-century Mughal emperor. Red sandstone buildings cluster at its center. Buland Darwaza gate is the entrance to Jama Masjid mosque. Nearby is the marble Tomb of Salim Chishti. Diwan-E-Khas hall has a carved central pillar. Jodha Bais Palace is a mix of Hindu and Mughal styles, next to the 5-story Panch Mahal that overlooks the site.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Chand Baori (Step well), Jaipur-Agra Road, Abhaneri 303313 India
The Chand Baori is a stepwell built over a thousand years ago in the Abhaneri village of Rajasthan.It is one of the largest stepwells in the world
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Unseen India Private Rajasthan Tour Packages & Car Rental Services, D-229, Mahesh Marg, opp. Gyan Vihar School, Kalyan Colony, D-Block, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017, India
Thank you for choosing Unseen India as your Travel Planner !!
Departure Point :Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick Up Travellers from Any Hotel / Resort / Station in Agra
Return Detail :Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Dress code is smart casual, avoid sleeveless and shorts as you may restricted to enter places of worship.
- NOTE: This tour begins in Agra and ends in Jaipur. It does not return to Agra.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.