Fat Bike Beach Ride
Get access to one of the most remote beaches in South Africa
Comfortably ride on a specialized ‘fat’ bike, the perfect transport for the terrain
A fun and healthy way to see some of South Africa's most beautiful unspoiled beaches
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- Anyone that enjoys riding a bike will be guaranteed to feel alive riding along unspoiled, unpopulated Kabeljouws Beach on a Fat Bike.
Immerse yourself in nature, winding through the bush trails and over the dune s onto the beach, enjoying the sound of the environment. You will see native wildlife and might even spot Fish Eagles, Whales and Dolphins along the way and find out about their habits.
Opportunity of spending time in a very remote area, almost untouched by the outside world. We strive to have as little impact on the natural habitat as possible while sharing an unforgettable, unique beach experience.
Enjoy the best way to see the coastline in an Eco-friendly way with no impact on the environment, because there is no noise or air pollution and the tyres' wider contact area means that the tacks are far shallower than even footprints.
Take the time to take photos of the amazing landscapes and native animals that you see. Take home memories and a sense of achievement. You will be able to talk about this for years to come.
Fatbike Adventure is a 2hr activity for moderate fitness levels..
Departure Point :42 Kabeljauws Rd, Kabeljous, Jeffreys Bay, 6330, South Africa
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.