Fast Track Service (Expedited Arrival) & FREE Transfer - No Waiting on Lines
All excited about traveling to St Lucia, I am sure you heard lots of good things about this beautiful island. Counting down your days before arriving, and all excited about lots of different ACTIVITIES you are going to do when you arrive. One thing you would not want is all hype drifting away slowly, as you face the immigration and customs lines after a long and tiring flight. Our FAST TRACK SERVICE puts you to the front of all lines, baggage retrieval, expedited process with customs, and a FREE transfer to any resort on the island.
per adult from
10 to 20 minutes
What's included :
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private transportation
- Free Transfer to any Resort (One Way)
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- After you exit the plane and step into the building, there will be an agent holding up a white board with the name you provided.
You walk up to the agent and he/she will take you to the front lines of immigration, baggage retrieval, then to the front line of customs. You don't have to worry about carrying or pulling luggage, our Rep takes care of everything.
After customs check, you will be escorted to your waiting driver. This entire process is about 10-20 mins, one of best services provided, after a long flight you don't have to stand and wait on long lines. Best way to start off your vacation when you arrive.
Departure Point :
AirportsHewanorra Airport, St. Lucia
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Flight Info upon arrival
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We have all measures in place for clients coming to our beautiful island St Lucia, we want all clients to feel safe and comfortable
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.