Fast track: Sagrada Familia and Park Güell guided tour
Enjoy this guided tour of the Basilica and the Expiatory Temple of the Sagrada Familia. Although it is still under construction, it is one of the emblems of Barcelona and attracts millions of visitors every year. We will visit its extremely rich interior in symbolism and thanks to the explanations of our guides, you will discover how Gaudí was inspired by nature, which he considered God's masterpiece. Enjoy with us a guided tour of the incredible Park Güell. We will visit every corner of this site. With the explanations of our guides you will learn about the history of its creation and you will discover all the secrets that the park hides!
per adult from
What's included :
- Monolingual or Bilingual guide
- Radio guide system
- Entrance fee and guided visit in Park Güell
- Entrance fee and guided visit in Sagrada Familia
- Transfer from Sagrada Familia to Park Güell
- Entry/Admission - Basilica of the Sagrada Familia
- Entry/Admission - Parc Guell
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee in Gaudi’s Museum house
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica of the Sagrada Familia, Carrer de Mallorca, 401, 08013 Barcelona Spain
The Basilica and Expiatory Temple of la Sagrada Familia is one of the most visited buildings in the world. Considered the Gaudi’s masterpiece, despite the construction of the church stared on the 1882 is still unfinished. We will visit its astonishing interior rich in symbolism, and with our guide you will discover how Gaudí got most of his inspiration from nature, considered by the architect the God’s masterpiece. As a result the building is a perfect fusion between architecture and spiritually. At the end of the tour you will be able to visit the museum, where there is an exhibition of drawings, plaster models and pictures about the history and development of this basilica from its early beginnings us to the present day. The museum will also give valuable information about Gaudí’s life and career.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Parc Guell, Carrer d'Olot, 5, 08024 Barcelona Spain
Located at the upper part of Barcelona with incredible views of the city, we find Park Güell, one of the most emblematic works of the architect Antoni Gaudí. The Park has been declared World Heritage Site by the UNESCO in the 1984. The original project was meant to be an urbanization, ordered by the catalan entrepreneur Eusebi Güell, it was finally inaugurated as a public park in 1926. In this work Gaudí displayed all his creative talent with a naturalistic and organic style with the aim to achieve a perfect integration of architecture and nature. We will admire how the architect handles one of his favorite techniques, the “trencadís”, omnipresent in all his creations. Be ready to discover all the secrets hidden in this park through the explanations of our guides!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Carrer de Sardenya, 311, 08025 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Park Güell, 08024 Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- May be operated by a bilingual guide
- As it is a Catholic church, visitors must dress appropriately, is requested for entrance to the Sagrada Familia Basilica. No tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals will be accepted. Also Visitors will not be allowed to enter with special clothing to celebrate any sort of festivities.
- Please be aware that the tour is a walking, we kindly advise you to use comfortable clothes and shoes and be ready for some walking.
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
- The duration of the tour includes the round trip to the destination.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.