Fast Track Colosseum, Forum & Palatine Hill Semi-private tour with Arena Floor
Discover the Colosseum on a semi-private tour as you explore all the famous sites of Ancient Rome with an expert guide. Be awed by the mighty Colosseum as you stand in the place of gladiators on the arena floor. Marvel at the history of the Roman Forum and behold the view from the Palatine Hill for the ultimate Ancient Rome experience.
• Walk through the gladiator’s gate and stand on the Colosseum floor
• Explore the ancient ruins of the Roman Forum
• Admire the villas and the view of Rome from Palatine Hill
• Discover the history with an expert guide and small group
per adult from
What's included :
- • Official tour guide
- • Admission fees to Colosseum, Forum, and Palatine Hill
- • Fast-track entrance
- • Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission - Arco di Tito
What's excluded :
- • Gratuities
- • Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
One of the most iconic sites of Rome, the Colosseum is a must-see on any trip to the Eternal City. Beat the notoriously long queues outside as your guide whisks you inside the magnificent structure. Enjoy the views from the different tiers of the Colosseum as your guide entertains you with stories of gladiator fights and spectacles.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
Your small-group tour continues at the Roman Forum, home to the many ruins that once formed the centre of activity in Ancient Rome. Wander the streets once walked by Emperors as you marvel at the incredible preservation of temples, villas, and arches. Let your imagination roam and immerse yourself in the everyday life of Ancient Romans.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
Complete your Ancient Rome experience as you climb the Palatine Hill. One of the seven famous hills of Rome, the Palatine is particularly revered for its mythical importance as the origin of the city. Now, visitors can enjoy the spectacular sweeping views from the hill, including Piazza Venezia, Circus Maximus, and of course the Colosseum.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Arco di Tito, Via Sacra 1 Foro Romano, 00186 Rome Italy
Marvel up-close at the tremendous Arch of Titus, erected on the main street of the Roman Forum in the first century AD. Learn about Emperor Domitian’s construction of the triumphal arch to commemorate the victories of his father and brother, Titus. Admire its spectacular design and sheer scale as you witness the architectural prowess of the ancient world.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Arch of Constantine, Via di San Gregorio, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.