Fast Access Colosseum Tour & Roman Forum For Kids & Families
Skip the long line and make your family play, learn and have fun during this special visit.
Walk over to the Colosseum, Rome’s most iconic ancient site, explore the Forum and Emperors' House, with a local specialized guide who will take you by hand and lead you on a fantastic journey back to the Roman Empire with tales about the different characters who made up the Colosseum’s ancient history of power.
Avoid the crowds and enjoy this semi-private tour for 10 people maximum.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- skip the line entry
- kids friendly guide
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Entry/Admission - Ancient Rome
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Enjoy the highlights of Ancient Rome with a local expert guide for kids and families. She will take you by the hand through the footsteps of emperors and gladiators. You will visit amazing sites, play, learn and visit one of the most extraordinary places in the world, the center of the Roman Empire.
Skipping the long entrance lines you will explore the Colosseum, hear fascinating stories about the fights that took place there.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
You will feel like going back to 2000 years ago, walking on the original paved roads, visiting temples, Ancient courthouses, the Imperial palace, the altar of Julius Caesar, the Arches of Constantine and Titus and much much more.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ancient Rome, Italy
Take this tour to see the best of Ancient Rome, learn history and spend unforgettable moments with your family!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Via dei Fori Imperiali, Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.