Fashion and Cocktail Tour
Discover the inner, charmed world of Milan's dazzling fashion district on this 3-hour small-group walking tour in the company of a friendly, local guide. This tour lets you in on the secrets and stories behind four of the most famous fashion streets in the world, lined with the top-name luxury boutiques. Soak up the glamour, gossip, and history of the eye-catching designer window displays framed by impressive buildings that line the Quadrilatero d'Oro. End on a chilled note in a top location. This alternative fashion tour combines culture, fashion, and fun.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Guided tour of Milan's Museo CostumeModaImmagine
- Light refreshments and a cocktail
- Local, professionally licenced guide
- Entry/Admission - Palazzo Morando
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palazzo Morando, Via Sant'Andrea 6, 20121 Milan Italy
Meet your guide in central Milan, outside the impressive Palazzo Morando, right in the heart of Milan's famous Quadrilatero della Moda. Once the home of Countess Lydia Morando Bolognini, who bequeathed it to the city council in 1945, it is now the civic Costume and Portrait Museum. The stately mansion has been maintained in the style of a private 18th-century aristocratic dwelling and houses a delightful collection of period costumes and paintings of historical Milan.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Milan Walking Tours, Milan Italy
In an hour you are back on the streets, which exude that unique blend of style and understated elegance so typical of Milan. As you window-shop your way around the top names in designer heaven and get a tantalizing glimpse of the following season's collections, your fashion-loving guide will reveal what life was like here before this small patch of the city became the most sought-after location for the leading ateliers, making Milan the undisputed style capital of Italy.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Via Sant'Andrea, 6, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Via Alessandro Manzoni, 31, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual; comfortable walking shoes recommended
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Even though the latest Italian government legislation allows for groups of up to 20, this tour will only host a maximum of 8 guests until 30th June 2021 so that your safety and enjoyment of the experience is enhanced at all times.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.