Fascinating Izmailovo Kremlin and Flea Market
Enjoy the beauty of Russian traditional wooden architecture and find out more about local cuisin and family traditions!
This newly build Kremlin was constructed in accordance with Russian traditions of wooden architecture and fortification. It repeats tzar's 17th century residence which at that times was considered to be the 8th wonder of the world.
You'll also see St.Nicolas Cathidral, the tallest wooden building in Russia.
On the flee market you'll certainly find a souvenir you'd love to take back with you!
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick-up from a hotel
- Drop back (if needed)
- 3 hour your with a friendly local guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kremlin in Izmailovo, Izmailovskoye hwy, 73Zh Partizanskaya Subway Station, Moscow 105187 Russia
A fairy tale like wooden fortess built in a traditional Russian architecture style
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Izmailovsky Market, Parkovaya St., 3-ya, 24, Moscow 613310 Russia
The biggest flee market in Moscow where you find all sorts of Russian souvenirs and craft works
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from any hotel in Moscow
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.