Faro Shared Transfer to Vilamoura
Save money on expensive private taxis with a shared shuttle transfer from Faro Airport, Port or Faro Train Station to your city center hotel. Skip the long lines on landing or the hassle of using the public transportation system with a reliable 24/7 service.
Enjoy a hassle free transfer service from Faro Airport or Port or Train Station to your city center hotel. Arrive at your destination relaxed and refreshed and experience a door-to-door service with a professional driver.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation by shared air-conditioned vehicle
- 1-way transfer
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Luggage allowance of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag per passenger
- Clean & Safe Stamp
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage fees (where applicable)
- Food and drinks
- Collect your luggage on landing at Faro Airport, Port or Train Station and make your way to the arrivals hall, where a driver will be waiting holding a sign with the lead passenger's name for ease of contact. Then, sit back and relax in an air-conditioned vehicle as you are taken to your accommodation in the city center.
Listen to music or ask your experienced driver any questions you may have about local restaurants, what to see or other activities available in the city. Transfers for 1-3 passengers are by car and for 4-8 passengers by modern 8-passenger vehicle. Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, throughout the year.
Departure Point :
Driver will wait at the arrivals hall or at the reception of the hotel with a sign displaying the lead name. Please provide the full adress of your hotel and flight number.
AirportsFaro Airport, 8006-901 Faro, Portugal
OtherFaro, Faro, Faro District, Algarve
Return Detail :Vilamoura, 8125 Quarteira, Portugal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- The “Clean & Safe” stamp, created by Turismo de Portugal, is a stamp of approval to distinguish tourist activities that are compliant with hygiene and cleaning requirements for the prevention and control of COVID-19 and other possible infections.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.