Farm Visit Walk
Explore Lake Lucerne’s Region. Experience impressive views over the city of Lucerne, the lake and the Central Swiss Alps, enjoying an oasis of peace in beautiful nature. Enjoy a funicular ride up to the montains and admire the Alps from a panoramic 2 hours easy walk through one of Lucerne’s greenest area.
Your guide and local expert will lead the tour and provide you with all the information you need to know about the area’s past and present, customs, language and traditions.
After the hotel pick-up your guide will take you from Kriens to Sonnenberg via cable cars for a scenic aerial view over Lucerne; then he/she will lead the way of a 2 hours easy walk in nature, through green pastures, a farm and some authentic Swiss chalets. You will have the chance to visit a typical Swiss farm and stop by the farm shop to purchase some quality food.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- All transportation costs
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lucerne, Lucerne
- Lucerne region overview with a hike to Sonnenberg via funicular for a scenic aerial view over Lucerne
- Visit to a typical Swiss farm
- Stop by the farm shop
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Lion Monument, Denkmalstrasse 4, Lucerne 6006 Switzerland
The Lion Monument (German: Löwendenkmal), or the Lion of Lucerne, is a rock relief in Lucerne, Switzerland, designed by Bertel Thorvaldsen and hewn in 1820–21 by Lukas Ahorn. It commemorates the Swiss Guards who were massacred in 1792 during the French Revolution, when revolutionaries stormed the Tuileries Palace in Paris. It is one of the most famous monuments in Switzerland, visited annually by about 1.4 million tourists. In 2006 it was placed under Swiss monument protection.
Mark Twain praised the sculpture of a mortally wounded lion as "the most mournful and moving piece of stone in the world."
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Chapel Bridge, Kapellbruecke, Lucerne 6003 Switzerland
The Chapel Bridge is a covered wooden footbridge spanning the river Reuss diagonally in the city of Lucerne in central Switzerland. Named after the nearby St. Peter's Chapel, the bridge is unique in containing a number of interior paintings dating back to the 17th century, although many of them were destroyed along with a larger part of the centuries-old bridge in a 1993 fire. Subsequently restored, the Chapel Bridge is the oldest wooden covered bridge in Europe, as well as the world's oldest surviving truss bridge. It serves as the city's symbol and as one of Switzerland's main tourist attractions.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Zentralstrasse 1, 6003 Luzern, Switzerland
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.