Fantastic Lima: City Tour, Magic Water and Local Dinner Small-Group
You're small-group tour starts with a 2:15pm pickup from your hotel. Your guide will take you on a fascinating walking tour of "City Of The Kings" in the historical center. Then you will get to enjoy the Magic Water and Lasers Dance Show which is one of the main attractions Lima has to offer by night. It is considered a highlight by the locals and it's a must see.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel or Apartament pickup and drop-off (hotels in Barranco, Miraflores, San Isidro, downtown Lima only)
- Professional guide
- Dinner in a local restaurant
- Entry/Admission - Plaza de Armas (Plaza Mayor)
- Entry/Admission - Basílica y Convento de San Francisco de Lima
- Entry/Admission - Centro Historico de Lima
- Entry/Admission - Circuito Magico Del Agua
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza de Armas (Plaza Mayor), Jr. Junin and Jr. Carabaya, Lima Peru
City of Kings Tour: Get acquainted with the Peruvian capital, and learn about when it was founded in 1535 and became the "City Of The Kings". Starting with a hotel pickup, you will enjoy a fascinating walking tour in the historical center with your local guide.
La Plaza Mayor (or Plaza de Armas) is the oldest public space in Lima. There we could find the Government Palace, the Cathedral of Lima and the City Hall.
Duration: 2 hours 15 minutes
Stop At: Basílica y Convento de San Francisco de Lima, Jirón Lampa, Cercado de Lima 15001, Peru
Classic and unique, you will see palaces, castles, the Saint Francisco Monastery and the impressive underground Catacombs.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Centro Historico de Lima, Plaza de Armas, Lima 15001 Peru
After visiting "The Main Square", other great places you will visit are: the Wall Park, Train Station Palace, unique old fashioned "Cordano Bar", Jiron del Union Pathway, First Fotoshop Palace in South America, Post Office Palace, Domenicans tower, Historical Rimac Bridge and lovely surrounded wooden Balconies and the next big project in the City "the Under river subway!"
Duration: 2 hours 15 minutes
Stop At: Circuito Magico Del Agua, Jr. Madre de Dios Parque de la Reserva, Lima 15046 Peru
Magic Water and Lasers Dance Show: It's one of the main attractions Lima City has to offer by night. It is considered a highlight by the locals and is a must see. It is in the Guinness Book record for the largest fountain complex in the world, displaying 13 distinct fountains and many are interactive. All of the fountains are illuminated at night, many with continuously changing color schemes. A colorful laser light program synchronized with classical and Peruvian music makes the fountains sparkle and shine as the water flows in unique patterns and shapes.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Haku Tours: (Local Life Experience & Peru's Top Authentic Food Tours), Oficina 711, Calle Porta 170, Miraflores 15074, Peru
2: Barranco, Peru
3: Miraflores, Peru
4: San Isidro, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
All our prices included pick up and drop off to your hotel or Apartament only when is located in: Barranco, Miraflores and San Isidro. Outside these places, you have to pay a small fee for your pick up/drop off.
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.